Join Autumn, Fall, Sweater Weather, Cider Mill Season — whatever you call one of the most picturesque times of year, we want to help you make it great! Here are a few perfect opportunities hand-crafted just for you to get connected, make some memories, and grow in your relationship with God. So grab that Pumpkin Spice Latte and check out this list of all things happening at CCC this Fall.
Join us for our monthly Prayer and Praise Service the 1st Wednesday of every month at 7PM in the Youth Center. Our next service will be on December 6th. This 1-hour service will join us all together for an evening of faith-filled prayer as we worship and seek God's heart to transform our lives and this world.
Childcare is also available if you register by clicking the link below.
Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all our blessings and to let the Lord know just how thankful we are for all that He has done. It's also a time to remember and reach out to those in need. That's why every year we have a team of people looking for families who can use help during the Christmas season. The Giving Tree is our community rallying together to provide Christmas for those who otherwise wouldn't be able to have one. Because of you, last year we were able to provide over 400 gifts! Thank you so much for the impact you're making on others with your generosity. Our Giving Tree will be in the lobby Sunday, November 26th. So if you're able, please stop by and take a tag or two and bless someone greatly this year.
The Christmas season is a wonderful time of year for family, friends, and the hope of Jesus Christ for all the world. This year at CCC we have packed out our Sundays in December to give all ages an opportunity to be blessed and ministered to! Here is a sneak peek of what you can expect . . .
• Sunday 12/7
- Join us for the start of a brand new sermon series entitled "Ghosts of Christmas"! This first week will feature Pastor Tony speaking on the "Ghost of Christmas Past"
• Sunday 12/10
- "Ghost of Christmas Present"
• Sunday 12/17
- We will again have the privilege of being visited by our special guests, the Key of Hope African Children's Choir!
• Sunday 12/24 (Christmas Eve)
- Get ready for a very special Christmas presentation featuring the incredibly talented CCC Worship Team.
• Sunday 12/31 (New Year's Eve)
- Be here for a fun, inspiring, and exclusive presentation entitled At The Movies, featuring the holidy film Elf.